How to select a
In real estate the operative word is
location, in accounts receivable factoring it
is negotiate. All Factors are not the same.
Their policies and procedures are different, but they are all
prepared to negotiate. It’s part of the process.
- Some charge higher fees than
- Some ‘advance’ more money than
- Some require long-term contracts,
others do not.
- Some require higher minimum sales
- Some are more credit-tolerant than
- Some assign a specific agent to your
account, others do not.
- Some provide you with more-detailed
customer credit data than others.
Be sure to check out different
factoring companies before you commit. The differences may
surprise you. Use the tool
below to receive free quotes from several different